Publicar en servidor

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
3 years ago
Buenos días,

tengo en local nocommerce 4.30 con el código y cambios. Quiero publicarlo en un servidor compartido. Y no sé cómo hacerlo. He subido la base de datos, pero el código no sé cómo enlazarlo en el servidor, ni qué opción escoger a la hora de publicar. El datasettings.json no me aparece...
¿Alguien puede indicarme los pasos?
Muchas gracias
3 years ago
You can publish from Visual Studio using FTP.  
Make sure your host server has .NET Core runtime.  Check the other requirements too:
https://docs.nopcommerce.com/en/installation-and-upgrading/technology-and-system-requirements.html

datasettings.json may not get published.  Copy/create it manually, but you will need to adjust the connection string to point to your hosted DB.

LibSeg wrote:
I have in local nocommerce 4.30 with the code and changes. I want to publish it on a shared server. And I don't know how to do it. I have uploaded the database, but the code I don't know how to link it on the server, nor what option to choose when publishing. The datasettings.json does not appear to me ...
Can someone show me the steps?
Thanks a lot
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.