Plugins Correios and Pagseguro for Brazil

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
3 years ago
Can anybody help me? I am in urgent need of the Correios and Pagseguro plugins for NopCommerce 4.30. I tried to update the fonts to version 4.30, but it is not working and my time with the client is running out.
3 years ago
almirrps wrote:
I tried to update the fonts to version 4.30

Do you mean you updated the source code ?
Have you tried to contact the original plugin developer ?
3 years ago
Yes, I tried to update the Pagseguro plugin but I was not very successful. It seems that the way of authenticating in the company Parseguro has changed and I'm not getting it right.
The Correios plugin I managed to update with the help of a friend.
I contacted the developer of the original plugin, but I have been waiting for a response for more than 1 month!
3 years ago
RE: "Pagseguro plugin ... authenticating..."
Are you getting an error message?
3 years ago
Yeah, this message appear in the log:

Uol.PagSeguro.PagSeguroServiceException: HttpStatusCode: BadRequest
   at Uol.PagSeguro.PaymentService.RegisterCore(Credentials credentials, PaymentRequest payment)
   at Uol.PagSeguro.PaymentService.Register(Credentials credentials, PaymentRequest payment)
   at NopBrasil.Plugin.Payments.PagSeguro.Services.PagSeguroService.CreatePayment(PostProcessPaymentRequest postProcessPaymentRequest)
   at NopBrasil.Plugin.Payments.PagSeguro.PagSeguroPaymentProcessor.PostProcessPayment(PostProcessPaymentRequest postProcessPaymentRequest)
11213=Malformed request: Content is not allowed in prolog..
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.