etsy/amazon

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
3 years ago
Looking for integration with etsy and amazon. Amazon I have found at the marketplace, but that is not met my requirements, as it only to import orders.
Since there is not full list of plugins available, is anyone know if any other plugis are available?
3 years ago
JabberDeepa wrote:
Looking for integration with etsy and amazon. Amazon I have found at the marketplace, but that is not met my requirements, as it only to import orders.
Since there is not full list of plugins available, is anyone know if any other plugis are available?

Ok so what is your requirement. Can you please share ? So community can help you.
2 years ago
There is an application that integrates with Amazon MWS. but that will be shut down in March of 2022. I don't want to invest time in integration if it is not modeled to integrate with the new Amazon Selling Partner API (SP-API). Is anyone working on an integration tool that will bring all product information and pricing into Amazon using the new Selling Partner API???
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.