v4.3 - css issues

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
3 years ago
Hi there,
1. Wondering why after re-build I get varying numbers of .css files in my bundles folder.  Varies between 1 and 6  ( x2 with the .min files). Very confusing and doesn't seem like a good thing. There are many many duplications from my Theme's main 'styles.css' in these files.
2. Very often, the .css files are not minimized and I then have to go online and minimize myself. No consistent pattern I can find. Sometimes the minification is fine.
3. - probably my biggest issue - in the .css files I often get partially duplicated file paths for images which obviously breaks the app until I fix this manually :  see this example (the first style has the garbled path but the second class is fine :

box-shadow: 0 3px 13px 1px #ff9800;
    border-radius: 20%;
    display: block;
    margin-left: 8%;
    background-repeat: no-repeat;
    background-size: 100% 100%;
    height: 20vh;
    background-image: url('../../Themes/DefaultClean/Themes/DefaultClean/Content/images/kitchen_kraft_header_new.svg');
}

.header-wrapper-shrink {
    transition: all 750ms ease-in-out;
    -webkit-transition: all 750ms ease-in-out;
    top: 2vh !important;
    margin-left: 1vw;
    position: sticky !important;
    background: url(../../Themes/DefaultClean/Content/images/new-kk-logo.svg);
    background-repeat: no-repeat;
    opacity: .8 !important;
    height: 27vh;

}

thanks very much
b. stensrud
2 years ago
Any resolution on this?
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.