Freelancers WANTED!

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
3 years ago
Hello

We need help on various projects with nop commerce, ranging from 3.1 to 4.3 versions.

We need help developing plugins and custom solutions with connections to erp's, different payment methods, custom modifications, etc..

Your job will be mainly backend development.  We can work per project or on longer time periods.

If interested, send me PM.

Regards, janez
3 years ago
Hello,
I’d love to connect about your specific needs.
PM sent, Please check that out.

Many thanks, Have a good day!
Nicole
skype live:nicole_15269
3 years ago
svarun13 wrote:
Hello

We need help on various projects with nop commerce, ranging from 3.1 to 4.3 versions.

We need help developing plugins and custom solutions with connections to erp's, different payment methods, custom modifications, etc..

Your job will be mainly backend development.  We can work per project or on longer time periods.

Regards, janez

We can give you the best developers.  You can contact me at the following :
E:   [email protected] 
Unit Manager nopStation

//Sohel
3 years ago
pm sent plz check
3 years ago
svarun13 wrote:
Hello

Regards, janez

Hello,

We can provide nopCommerce experts.
Please check PM for the same.
Looking forward to serve you with our best support and services.

Thanks & Regards
Jatin
3 years ago
Hello,

Good Day! I'm available and have worked on NopCommerce REST API Plugin and created also new plugin.

NopCommerce REST API Plugin
===============================
https://devstoreservice.harkins.com

Contact
========
Viber/Whatsup: +639981513654
Email: [email protected]

Let me know if I can help you out.

Regards,

Vic
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.