Minimum memory requirements for Nopcommerce 4.4

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
3 years ago
What is the minimum memory amount does NopCommerce 4.4 need to work fine?
NopCommerce 4.3 worked fine but 4.4 let pool always restarting...
3 years ago
From my tests so far, it seems like you need 1 GB of RAM to run nopCommerce now.  Someone please correct me if I am wrong.
3 years ago
I have 512MB defined for the application pool - yet it is frequently recycling. The previous version (4.3) worked fine with 512MB.
Perhaps 4.4 speed has seen improvements yet the memory requirements have risen. Would be nice if the nop team could do some tests and provide guidelines on memory requirements for an out of the box installation.
3 years ago
Please see this post (try version 4.40.1)
3 years ago
NopCommerce 4.40.1 does not fix the issue of high memory usage.

We have multiple NopComemrce x86 versions 4.40 and 4.40.1 that are requiring between 1 GB and 3 GB of app pool memory to run (1.5 GB private memory up to 2.5 GB of the virtual memory).

These are all small installs with just a few dozen products that when running NppCommerce 4.30 used under 200 MB of app pool memory to run.

Also, would it be possible to have a 'no source code' x86 available to download as most shared hosting providers run application pools in 32-bit mode?
3 years ago
I have just tried the new 4.40.2 version released today and still the same issue with memory usage.
3 years ago
a.m. wrote:
Please see this post (try version 4.40.1)

Andrei, after testing version 4.40.1 the memory seems to have reduced but still quite high in comparison to previous NOP versions.

Please see the following screen print of IIS Worker Processes

These are all NOP installs with the DEMO database, no additional users or catalog items added.

The response speed seems improved, however memory has gone up considerably. Are there features we can turn off to reduce the memory usage ?
3 years ago
Version 4.40.3 has resolved the memory issues.
It consumes a bit more memory than earlier versions (now at about 350MB) but there is a speed improvement.
3 years ago
Very good news!
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.