How to integrate nopCommerce with BillDesk or any Payment Gateway.

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
14 years ago
Hello every one,

I have almost made my site up by using nopCommerce1.20.
But now i am stuck drastically.
My question is, How can i integrate my nopcommerce with BillDesk(Payment gateway provider for my site).
BillDesk has asked me to give Transaction id(order number),total amount,return URL.
How can i do this?which URL do i need to pass to BillDesk?

Please help.
Thank you.
14 years ago
Hi,

I have never used BillDesk before, but you will need to create a new payment provider.  I imagine you will have to send the Order number and total amount via hidden fields?

What I suggest is you look at worldpay payment provider to get a idea of how it works.

All you need to do if it is hidden fields they require you to send, is use the RemotePost class. Make sure they want you to send the information in hidden fields.

To set the return url create a page like BillDeskReturn.aspx, you may be able to set this in your user account with BillDesk, or you can send this when you send the order information.

mike..
14 years ago
Hi Mike,
Thank you for your reply.
Frankly, i am doing the payment integration for the first time in my life!.
Yes you are correct.They(Billdesk) asked for sending the transaction id(order id) and the amount in hidden fields.
In which step/URL should i send them?
But can you tell me,
1. how can i pass this two parameters(order id and amount) to billdesk?
2.From which step does order id is getting generated?
3.What exactly this two words Referral URL and Return URL means?

I know i am asking lot of question in this particular post.Please don't get disturbed by these.
Waiting for your reply.
Thank you.
14 years ago
if you have a look at other payment providers in the system already provided this should help you.

nopCommerce is coded to a very high standard (IMO) and its hard for newb's like me to fully understand it. however I have spent today looking over the code and I am slowly getting there.
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.