4.40.2 Product edit using multiple language

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
3 years ago
When i make changes to a product info under any of the multiple languages used (EN, ES) and then i click on SAVE AND CONTINUE EDIT button, its displays the product info for the standard tab but non for the English or Spanish tab. If i re-click on SAVE AND CONTINUE EDIT button since the data is blank it will erase what i has inside the English and Spanish tabs. Originally what should happen is after clicking the first time  SAVE AND CONTINUE EDIT button data should be saved and display under all tabs. That is not happening.
3 years ago
I cannot reproduce the issue. It works as expected
3 years ago
Please see video, of what is happening to me. Just so you know this is an upgrade from 430 to 4.40.2

https://share.vidyard.com/watch/srxTjLa9aGZ8PgZvn9yAZE?
3 years ago
a.m. wrote:
I cannot reproduce the issue. It works as expected

I tried on a test build of 4.40 FRESH. I dont see the same issue, must be my upgrade. Any idea why? Thanks
3 years ago
Try refreshing your browser cache (CTRL+F5)
3 years ago
nope, its very weird even when doing as you said it wipes out what ever i has in a language tab and updates it to no data. Its got to be the upgrade because the issue does not exist on the same data base data and app running version 4.30. I am going to start a new upgrade tonight and let you know tomorrow it this issue continues. I am not sure i should go live with these issue. Thank you
3 years ago
gonze1 wrote:
nope, its very weird even when doing as you said it wipes out what ever i has in a language tab and updates it to no data. Its got to be the upgrade because the issue does not exist on the same data base data and app running version 4.30. I am going to start a new upgrade tonight and let you know tomorrow it this issue continues. I am not sure i should go live with these issue. Thank you

Andrei , quick question since i am on 4.30, and trying to go to 4.40.2. Do i have to go to 4.40 first, and then 4.40.2......just want to make sure before a retry this upgrade and get away from that issue i am having so maybe i can go live soon. Thank you
3 years ago
You can go straight to 4.40.2 :)
3 years ago
I had done that, but as you see above my issue i am having with my product edits ( If you see the video using the link above and can understand). I thought maybe i had done the upgrade wrong. Thanks
3 years ago
After a new FRESH upgrade from 4.30 to 4.40.2, i am still experiencing the same issue as my video !
https://share.vidyard.com/watch/srxTjLa9aGZ8PgZvn9yAZE?
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.