LayBuy Plugin 4.4

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
3 years ago
Hi,

Thank you very much for the free LayBuy plugin which works fine with NOP 4.4.02 apart from not showing on the product page which I feel is the most important page for getting the customer to purchase the product.

Setup
NOP 4.4.02
LayBuy Plugin 4.4

Paul.
3 years ago
I'm not familiar with this plugin, but I notice in the code it supports product based Widget Zones

PublicWidgetZones.ProductDetailsBottom,
                PublicWidgetZones.ProductBoxAddinfoMiddle,

So, you may need to go into the admin Widgets to enable it.
3 years ago
Hi,

Thank you for your reply, the zone which displays the LayBuy information in the _ProductBox is below.

@await Component.InvokeAsync("Widget", new { widgetZone = PublicWidgetZones.ProductBoxAddinfoBefore, additionalData = Model })

This block of code is also in the ProductTemplateSimple view, but it does not display any information.

I could not find anywhere in the Admin where you can enable or disable widget zones, any help would be good. The feature to display on the product page has been enabled for the LayBuy plugin.

Paul,
3 years ago
Widgets usually have a predefined Zone So you can only make the widget Active or In Active
phayes wrote:
I could not find anywhere in the Admin where you can enable or disable widget zones

Admin > Configuration > Widgets
See https://yourwebsite.com/Admin/Widget/List
3 years ago
Hi, Yidna,

Thank you for that, this just shows the 3rd party widgets that are installed, I can configure the LayBuy widget to show in the product boxes and checkout page, but even if I check the box to display on the product page it does not show.

This also happens with the default installation of NOP 4.4.02 and LayBuy 4.4, the issue I think is within the core code of the LayBuy plugin, has anyone actually got this working to show the LayBuy information on the Product page?
3 years ago
phayes wrote:

This also happens with the default installation of NOP 4.4.02 and LayBuy 4.4, the issue I think is within the core code of the LayBuy plugin, has anyone actually got this working to show the LayBuy information on the Product page?

Hi.
I just checked the plugin on my local environment and could not reproduce an error, the price breakdown feature is displayed correctly on the product page.

Ensure the plugin is enabled on the payment methods page, "Display on product page" is set, the primary store currency is supported by LayBuy, and try again. If the problem persists, check for errors in the browser console and in the admin logs.
3 years ago
Hi, Maksim,

Thank you very much for looking into this, I will try again.

ps: I have enabled the correct primary store currency and enabled the product page on the plugin.

Paul.
3 years ago
Hi, Maksim,

It works fine with the standard theme of NOP 4.4, I am using a 3rd party theme which is causing the problem, I should have checked this first, thanks again for your help.
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.