Upgraded from 4.0 to 4.4 and it seems slow (Anyone else notices it being slow) idea to speed it up ?

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
3 years ago
Have upgraded from 4.0 to 4.4 and the pages seem to load very slow compared to prior
Its Azure hosted and have the same host and db hosted on azure.

Any one else noticed it slower that prior versions, or suggestion how to speed up ?
3 years ago
Version 4 was the last of the ASP.NET Sites, after that it went to .NET Core which sometimes does have a slow initial first load as it requires more resources including more memory.

See https://www.nopcommerce.com/en/nopcommerce-performance-guide
3 years ago
Yidna wrote:
Version 4 was the last of the ASP.NET Sites, after that it went to .NET Core which sometimes does have a slow initial first load as it requires more resources including more memory.

See https://www.nopcommerce.com/en/nopcommerce-performance-guide

I have installed in app Service, and is very slow compare to prior
Taking 1min or more now and sometimes does not load.

Even to get admin up and check those setting take mega long
3 years ago
Are you using 4.40.2? There was an issue with the release version (4.40) that got fixed.

Also, are you using distributed cache (redis / sql server)?
3 years ago
untiedshoes wrote:
Are you using 4.40.2? There was an issue with the release version (4.40) that got fixed.

Also, are you using distributed cache (redis / sql server)?

Trying to use, 4.40.2 with have SQL server.

The site is not stable and slow, its going up and down all the time.
Just not stable, so is 4.40.2 not stable

Just seen that was a 4.40.3 release 12min ago
Will try my luck with that in morning.
3 years ago
I have just installed 4.4.03 and its and now testing it
Was seeing lots of speed issues with 4.4.02, and it was making site go up and down
2 years ago
Hello truesolutions. Did you manage go find out what made the site slow? we are hosing a 4.4.40 site in azure as an web app and the site is very slow after a couple of hours being live.

After restart its VERY fast, but slows down after some hours.
2 years ago
A lot of things can cause slowness in page loading in Nopcommerce. But since Nopcommerce provided hosting on Linux, the problem with loading speed and hosting prices has become one less concern for us.
If you wish, we can help you use this way of hosting Nopcommerce.
2 years ago
My issue was related to a 3rd party plugin which was using all resources. Its very fast now.
2 years ago
Then the issue was not caused with the version of Nopcommerce, but for the plugin you used
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.