Google Ad Words... Expensive?!

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
13 years ago
eadameg wrote:

Hi heliNet:
1) I saw the changes and hope it will help for conversions.

2) I just finished a purchase using a fake credit card number, but then I made another trial, using the same australian address, same post code and got the same error again. I tried a mexican address with a valid postal code and got same error :(.

3) I had troubles to loging-in so I requested my password but never got the mail

Hi Eduardo

Thanks, I'm not sure what's going on with the shipping. At first I thought it was dimensions or weight or something. What is strange is that I can enter 3 of an item, with 1 row in the shopping cart but if I try to add 3 single items, the Shipping error comes up.

I'm not sure what to do about that, but I don't think it is something I have done...
13 years ago
heliNet wrote:

Hi Eduardo

Thanks, I'm not sure what's going on with the shipping. At first I thought it was dimensions or weight or something. What is strange is that I can enter 3 of an item, with 1 row in the shopping cart but if I try to add 3 single items, the Shipping error comes up.

I'm not sure what to do about that, but I don't think it is something I have done...

Hi heliNet:

I think some products are not well defined. I experimented adding different items to the cart a proceed to checkout and continued without problems (even having more than 4 different items in cart). But when adding some specific product such as "Golden Pu-er - 100% " I tumble with the error in the shipping step. Check measures (weight and dimensions) in Golden Pu-er - 100%
13 years ago
Hi

I've looked through all the settings for Golden Pu-er and it's exactly the same as the others that give no problems.

I have NO idea why one product would work and the other not... very bizarre.

I'm going to try creating a fresh product and see if that "clears out the memory" or something.
13 years ago
heliNet wrote:
Hi

I've looked through all the settings for Golden Pu-er and it's exactly the same as the others that give no problems.

I have NO idea why one product would work and the other not... very bizarre.

I'm going to try creating a fresh product and see if that "clears out the memory" or something.

I have spent quite a while and I have found out that when you add some products like these you get the error:
- Red Bush Chai - 100%
- Ceylon Silver Striped
- 500 Mile Chai -100%
- Mate Chai - 100%
- New Dragonwell
- Jade Flower - 100% Organic
- Wuyi Oolong - 100% Organic
- Liquid Jade 'Matcha ' - 100%

These other do not give trouble unless have more than 4 items (in total regardless if they are 4 different or 4 of the same product) in the cart:- Dragonwell - 100% Organic  
- Black Mango  
- Jasmine Pearls
- Jade Flower - 100%

My feeling that when you go above certain weight (or volume) you get the error. Maybe you have to check the configuration of your shipping options
13 years ago
Hey Eduardo

Thanks for your help - it's like for a needle in a haystack.

I thought it was that I had Shipping Free over $100 for a moment but if I keep adding the same error appears, although by un-checking free shipping, it allowed a little more in the Cart!

What is even more strange is that you can add a product and the shipping comes up, take off that same product, try to check out again and the shipping options don't come up.

This doesn't seem like a Australia Post problem, which is the only shipper I'm using at the moment, it seems more like how the Cart contents are being calculated. Is is possible that the cart "memory" isn't being "cleaned out"?
13 years ago
heliNet wrote:
Is is possible that the cart "memory" isn't being "cleaned out"?

I do not think the problem is there (thas only my feeling). I made many trials adding/deleting products to the cart and the error always came when there were more than 3 items (excluding certificate which does not coutn for shipping).

I advise to check with other people who use Australian Post Module
13 years ago
Hi Eduardo

Thanks for your help. I'll open a new thread and see if anyone else has come across this issue.

I appreciate your time.
13 years ago
Welcome!!
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.