Virtual Directories broken after upgrade to 4.40.3

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
3 years ago
Not sure how to edit a previous post, what I meant was can it be edited and use iis url rewrite and not conflict with the nopcommerce .net core rules and application
3 years ago
You will only be applying the rewrite rule to your /kiosk/ directory so it will have no effect on nopCommerce.  I don't know what the syntax would look like, but it's the first thing I'd try.

Outside of that, take a look at these files if you want to try having nopCommerce handle it:
Nop.Web\Infrastructure\BackwardCompatibility2XRouteProvider.cs
Nop.Web\Controllers\BackwardCompatibility2XController.cs
3 years ago
Thanks for the info and the tips
3 years ago
Anyone have an idea of what code example to use to ignore a route or a directory?
3 years ago
Or how can I find a good nopCommerce programmer I can pay to write a plugin?
3 years ago
[email protected] wrote:
Anyone have an idea of what code example to use to ignore a route or a directory?

What exactly are you trying to do?  This sounds different than trying to add index.htm to your /kiosk directory.  Are you now wanting to ignore it completely?

[email protected] wrote:
Or how can I find a good nopCommerce programmer I can pay to write a plugin?

You can post here: https://www.nopcommerce.com/en/boards/forum/21/commercial-help-wanted
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.