Ship Station Connection Error

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
2 years ago
Hi!
I was trying to connect Ship Station, did everything by the guide, but got an error:

"Store Configuration
We received an error testing the Custom store: Invalid XML. Error: 'Root element is missing.' We received: ''

I have no idea which XML it means and how to fix it.
Please give me direction to think

2 years ago
Check that all your ShipStation settings are correct  - e.g.  plugin settings for Username and Password must match those in online ShipStation settings page.

When did you get the error - during checkout when it reached the shipping method selection page?
2 years ago
New York wrote:
Check that all your ShipStation settings are correct  - e.g.  plugin settings for Username and Password must match those in online ShipStation settings page.

When did you get the error - during checkout when it reached the shipping method selection page?

Thank you for answer! I double checked - everything is correct.
I got the error when I click "Test connection" in ShipStation, here is the screenshoot: https://prnt.sc/12jmtst
2 years ago
Is ropapormayormayoreo.us reachable from the internet?  I can't see it.
2 years ago
New York wrote:
Is ropapormayormayoreo.us reachable from the internet?  I can't see it.

Yes, https://ropapormayoreo.us/ is reachable. You mention another URL
2 years ago
The put
https://ropapormayoreo.us/Plugins/ShipStation/Webhook
in browser address bar, and then look in the System Log for detailed error message.
2 years ago
New York wrote:
The put
in browser address bar, and then look in the System Log for detailed error message.

Log level: Error
Short message: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
Full message:
System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
   at Nop.Plugin.Shipping.ShipStation.Controllers.ShipStationController.Webhook()
   at Microsoft.AspNetCore.Mvc.Infrastructure.ActionMethodExecutor.TaskOfIActionResultExecutor.Execute(IActionResultTypeMapper mapper, ObjectMethodExecutor executor, Object controller, Object[] arguments)
   at Microsoft.AspNetCore.Mvc.Infrastructure.ControllerActionInvoker.<InvokeActionMethodAsync>g__Awaited|12_0(ControllerActionInvoker invoker, ValueTask`1 actionResultValueTask)
   at Microsoft.AspNetCore.Mvc.Infrastructure.ControllerActionInvoker.<InvokeNextActionFilterAsync>g__Awaited|10_0(ControllerActionInvoker invoker, Task lastTask, State next, Scope scope, Object state, Boolean isCompleted)
   at Microsoft.AspNetCore.Mvc.Infrastructure.ControllerActionInvoker.Rethrow(ActionExecutedContextSealed context)
   at Microsoft.AspNetCore.Mvc.Infrastructure.ControllerActionInvoker.Next(State& next, Scope& scope, Object& state, Boolean& isCompleted)
   at Microsoft.AspNetCore.Mvc.Infrastructure.ControllerActionInvoker.<InvokeInnerFilterAsync>g__Awaited|13_0(ControllerActionInvoker invoker, Task lastTask, State next, Scope scope, Object state, Boolean isCompleted)
   at Microsoft.AspNetCore.Mvc.Infrastructure.ResourceInvoker.<InvokeNextResourceFilter>g__Awaited|24_0(ResourceInvoker invoker, Task lastTask, State next, Scope scope, Object state, Boolean isCompleted)
   at Microsoft.AspNetCore.Mvc.Infrastructure.ResourceInvoker.Rethrow(ResourceExecutedContextSealed context)
   at Microsoft.AspNetCore.Mvc.Infrastructure.ResourceInvoker.Next(State& next, Scope& scope, Object& state, Boolean& isCompleted)
   at Microsoft.AspNetCore.Mvc.Infrastructure.ResourceInvoker.<InvokeFilterPipelineAsync>g__Awaited|19_0(ResourceInvoker invoker, Task lastTask, State next, Scope scope, Object state, Boolean isCompleted)
   at Microsoft.AspNetCore.Mvc.Infrastructure.ResourceInvoker.<InvokeAsync>g__Logged|17_1(ResourceInvoker invoker)
   at Microsoft.AspNetCore.Routing.EndpointMiddleware.<Invoke>g__AwaitRequestTask|6_0(Endpoint endpoint, Task requestTask, ILogger logger)
   at WebMarkupMin.AspNetCore5.WebMarkupMinMiddleware.ProcessAsync(HttpContext context, Boolean useMinification, Boolean useCompression)
   at WebMarkupMin.AspNetCore5.WebMarkupMinMiddleware.ProcessAsync(HttpContext context, Boolean useMinification, Boolean useCompression)
   at WebMarkupMin.AspNetCore5.WebMarkupMinMiddlewareBase.Invoke(HttpContext context)
   at StackExchange.Profiling.MiniProfilerMiddleware.Invoke(HttpContext context) in C:\projects\dotnet\src\MiniProfiler.AspNetCore\MiniProfilerMiddleware.cs:line 125
   at Microsoft.AspNetCore.Authorization.AuthorizationMiddleware.Invoke(HttpContext context)
   at Nop.Services.Authentication.AuthenticationMiddleware.InvokeAsync(HttpContext context)
   at Microsoft.AspNetCore.Localization.RequestLocalizationMiddleware.Invoke(HttpContext context)
   at Microsoft.AspNetCore.Session.SessionMiddleware.Invoke(HttpContext context)
   at Microsoft.AspNetCore.Session.SessionMiddleware.Invoke(HttpContext context)
   at Nop.Services.Installation.InstallUrlMiddleware.InvokeAsync(HttpContext context, IWebHelper webHelper)
   at Nop.Services.Common.KeepAliveMiddleware.InvokeAsync(HttpContext context, IWebHelper webHelper)
   at Microsoft.AspNetCore.ResponseCompression.ResponseCompressionMiddleware.Invoke(HttpContext context)
   at Microsoft.AspNetCore.Diagnostics.StatusCodePagesMiddleware.Invoke(HttpContext context)
   at Microsoft.AspNetCore.Diagnostics.StatusCodePagesMiddleware.Invoke(HttpContext context)
   at Microsoft.AspNetCore.Diagnostics.ExceptionHandlerMiddleware.<Invoke>g__Awaited|6_0(ExceptionHandlerMiddleware middleware, HttpContext context, Task task)
2 years ago
You are using default admin customer in shipstation or you have created from admin side ?
2 years ago
forefront wrote:
You are using default admin customer in shipstation or you have created from admin side ?

I used both, according to the instructions: https://prnt.sc/12msrs0
Or, maybe I did not understand your question right?
2 years ago
New York wrote:
The put

Yes, what can we do more?
I sent detailed message and also delete the plugin and install it again,   but it did not help.
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.