html.Encode in titles and other texts

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
2 years ago
Hello

is it ok to have in the title of the page something like this

<title>WD1. SUBARUMIR - &#x437;&#x430;&#x43F;&#x447;&#x430;&#x441;&#x442;&#x438; &#x432; &#x43D;&#x430;&#x43B;&#x438;&#x447;&#x438;&#x438;</title>

site in Russian so they are encoded Cyrillic characters
2 years ago
Hello,
please help me?
Why when we  enter the admin panel, the language does not activate automatically unless we go
Configure -> Language -> Edit and refresh page.  (nopCommerce 4.40.3)
2 years ago
ok)
please give a few more details in order to imagine your case clearly

1 how many languages does your site have?
2 what language is on the public part?
3 when you go to the admin panel what language do you expect there?
2 years ago
I downloaded the nopcommerce source code 4.40.3 and run it in visual studio 2019, and I chose English as the default language. Everything is fine, but when  i login as the admin user and select the administrator link to load the admin page,  all lables are as follows: "admin.configuration.languages".
No difference of one language or more be installed.
2 years ago
You use Language 1 in the front end store then you go to Admin and Language 1 will be displayed
You select Language 2 in the Admin selector at the top of the page and Language 2 is displayed then you go to the front end store and language 2 will be displayed.
You can use the language selector in the front end to select and display a different language
Is that correct ?
hezar111 wrote:
the language does not activate automatically

What did you want to do ?
2 years ago
Yidna wrote:
You use Language 1 in the front end store then you go to Admin and Language 1 will be displayed
You select Language 2 in the Admin selector at the top of the page and Language 2 is displayed then you go to the front end store and language 2 will be displayed.
You can use the language selector in the front end to select and display a different language
Is that correct ?
the language does not activate automatically
What did you want to do ?

there is not 2 installed languages. there is only default Installed language. (us -En)
2 years ago
This "admin.configuration.languages" looks like your site does not have appropriate resources for selected language. Strange cuz you have English selected

Sounds trivial but
Did you try do delete all cookies.
2 years ago
Tyts Ltd. wrote:
This "admin.configuration.languages" looks like your site does not have appropriate resources for selected language. Strange cuz you have English selected

Sounds trivial but
Did you try do delete all cookies.

yes I deleted all cookies.
Look
I download the nopcommerce 4.40.3 source code  and unzip it.
then immediately and without any change  run it in visual studio2019.
every thing is in default state.
Country is "United States Of America" by Default. and language  resource file is "defaultResources.nopres.xml" Which is Pre located in Localization folder. In addition, as I said before if go to "Configuration->Languages" and Edit Page of Installed Language then Refresh or Reload the Page all Resources goes to normal state and problems  disappeared. I don't install any other language. this Indicates Resource file contents are valid and correct.
2 years ago
Do you have more than one language in the admin language list?  If so, delete all but English.  The try again.
If it works then add another language and import resources, and try again.
2 years ago
New York wrote:
Do you have more than one language in the admin language list?  If so, delete all but English.  The try again.
If it works then add another language and import resources, and try again.

Hi
I didn't install any language. only English as default language is installed.
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.