Front Page Redesign Asssistance

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
2 years ago
Hi. I am currently using a 3.6 version which has  customised functionality built in to me  give reporting and delivery schedules to suit my needs.

I want a redesign and update of the look and feel of my front page and possibly the information pages (about/contact etc)  without compromising the general functionality of the rest of the site.  Is this something that can be done without redoing the e-commerce part of the site?
2 years ago
Hey,

I can help you.
To discuss further in detail kindly reach me at [email protected] or Skype me - live:.cid.baff7c7dd9471b54

Thanks
Trish
2 years ago
Hi there
I can assist you with this
Please check personal message

Thanks,
Nicole
2 years ago
Hello,

We can definietly assist you.

Check PM for the same.

Thanks
2 years ago
Hello There,

Hope you doing well !!

I am happy to assist you with please reach me at [email protected]

Looking forward hearing you soon.

Kind Regards
CarterW
2 years ago
[email protected] wrote:
Hi. I am currently using a 3.6 version which has  customised functionality built in to me  give reporting and delivery schedules to suit my needs.

I want a redesign and update of the look and feel of my front page and possibly the information pages (about/contact etc)  without compromising the general functionality of the rest of the site.  Is this something that can be done without redoing the e-commerce part of the site?

Yes, it's possible to do redesign and update the look and feel of your front-page and information pages without compromising the general functionality of the rest of the site. And it's easy to implement.

You can share your full requirement with us at sales (at) nopaccelerate.com. We will love to work with you.

Best Regards,
nopAccelerate Team
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.