Use nopCommerce Forum to make Listing Web-site?

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
2 years ago
Hello!

Is it a good idea to use nopCommerce Forum system for creating a Listing Website?

What I need is following:
1. Admin creates custom fields for posting forum posts (like categories, post image, tags, price, phone number and etc...).
2. Admin creates Search Forms based on Custom Fields.
3. Allow users Create Account and then Login.
4. Allow users Create Posts.
5. Allow users leave feedbacks about each other...
6. Allow users edit/delete their posts...

What do you think? Is it a good idea to use nopCommerce for this? Other features will be switched off.

I want to create a site for apartment owners to let them leave their ads for selling or renting their apartments and other real estate. With strong moderation of all users. Or maybe is it possible to let users add products from the front-end?

Are there any cases using nopCommerce for this? Or maybe could you recommend any other CMS? :)

Thanks in advance.
2 years ago
I think it would be better to use Vendors (who can add their own products)
2 years ago
Hello

yes nopcommerce is best for your idea. you can plan for which module you will use where in your system

Thanks
Jatin
2 years ago
forefront wrote:
Hello

yes nopcommerce is best for your idea. you can plan for which module you will use where in your system

Thanks
Jatin

How to make users add products from front-end?
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.