Shipping Restrictions

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
2 years ago
Hi

I seem to be having an issue with shipping restrictions when I try and select individual items on the  ground (either of the 2) I get and error when I hit the save button. It was working some times but no fails every time I try to save. Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

We are sorry and internal error occurred, our support team have been notified, please hit the back button and try again etc etc...................
2 years ago
Do it again, and when you get the error, immediately check the System > Log to see the detailed message.
2 years ago
Please see error below, I was thinking maybe there was a limit on the number or records I could add to the underlying table in the DB, must check it also, but I think it may actually be that I am adding 2 many restrictions and the view or form control cannot display them all I have seen this previously in MVC applications and front end stuff.
I basically want to only have ground shipping for 2 countries so I am checking the boxes for all other shipping methods and countries. Am I going about this the wrong way is there some where else I should be changing the setting??
2 years ago
oreild3 wrote:
Please see error below...

I don't see an error message?

Is this the page you are using?
https://admin-demo.nopcommerce.com/Admin/Shipping/Restrictions
If I select the checkbox at the very top for Ground column, all rows get selected.  I then unselect one row, click save, and it looks fine.
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.