Combined Product for tracking the stocks. Any ideas?

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
2 years ago
Using NC 3.90

I have three Separate Products which I track innventory... For example T-shirt, Shorts, Socks...

I want to create another product Like "SET of CLOTHING RED COLOR"...

SET of CLOTHING RED COLOR is:
— 1 unit x T-Shirts
— 1 unit x Shorts
— 2 units x Socks

I want customers to add to cart "SET of CLOTHING RED COLOR" and the system must decrease the stock quantity depending on the set's quantity added to cart.

Any ideas how to do it?

It would be good to do it without any plugins or customizations. I think there should be a way to do this.

Thanks in advance.
2 years ago
In 4.x, I believe that a Product Attribute having type "associated to product" will support inventory adjustments for those attribute products.  I don't recall if 3.90 has type "associated to product".
2 years ago
New York wrote:
In 4.x, I believe that a Product Attribute having type "associated to product" will support inventory adjustments for those attribute products.  I don't recall if 3.90 has type "associated to product".

Yes, I thought about that but the problem is that when you add the product to the cart it will show all other products as attributes. I don't want to show them.
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.