Currency - display locale for multiple languages

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
2 years ago
Dear all,

I hope you are going well,,

I'm new to nopCommerce. I have a store support two languages Arabic and English.
I set only one currency which SAR (Saudi Arabian Riyal).

The problem is.. in both languages the display locale for the currency  is in Arabic which is "ر.س."!
So, how can I display "SAR" for English and "ر.س." for Arabic?

Regards,
2 years ago
Hello

You can create two currency with that name and link with language.
I have already done this on one of my site.
If you didn't clear contact me I will set up for you(Free).
2 years ago
p.d.dobariya12 wrote:
Hello

You can create two currency with that name and link with language.
I have already done this on one of my site.
If you didn't clear contact me I will set up for you(Free).

Thanks for your quick reply and your support.

I already did that, I created two currencies. but it show me in the web site a droplist for  the currency and that is not good UX because the currencies are the same and the different is only on the display name.

Can I disable the droplist? if I can maybe this will work

But I wish if there is a good solution from nopCommerce (One currency multi display name based on the language)
2 years ago
Try this
https://www.nopcommerce.com/en/boards/topic/40770/display-currency-as-aed-urgent-issue
2 years ago
New York wrote:

Hi,
Thanks for your support

The issue is not about the formatting. actually the formatting is correct (SAR in English and ر.س. for Arabic).
What I want is to display the right format for each language.
2 years ago
I don't know that you need two of the same currency.  Try: Publish only one currency; then on your admin Edit Currency, you should see tabs per language.  Have you tried adjusting these differently on each of the currency's language tabs:

Display locale  
Custom formatting
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.