Strange Time report on version 4.4

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
2 years ago
I installed the latest version of nop4.4 and once loaded, I am seeing a time report on the left side of the page.

Does anyone know how to get rid of it and why it is there; maybe it is a bug of some kind.
2 years ago
Set these settings to False

storeinformationsettings.displayminiprofilerforadminonly  False  All stores    
storeinformationsettings.displayminiprofilerinpublicstore  False  All stores
2 years ago
It is called miniprofiler,
MiniProfiler is a library and UI for profiling your application. By letting you see where your time is spent, which queries are run, and any other custom timings you want to add, MiniProfiler helps you debug issues and optimize performance.
https://miniprofiler.com/dotnet/

You can turn it off from here, from All settings search by miniprofiler and then edit both value to False.
2 years ago
Hi,  I could not find them; I had to manually add them.  thank you for the reference.  It is strange that they are set to true by default and the settings are not even available if needed.

New York wrote:
Set these settings to False

storeinformationsettings.displayminiprofilerforadminonly  False  All stores    
storeinformationsettings.displayminiprofilerinpublicstore  False  All stores
2 years ago
webzest wrote:
Hi,  I could not find them; I had to manually add them.

In 4.40 MiniProfiler is enabled in App Settings ("Enable MiniProfiler" setting, disabled by default), and its display is configured in ACL ("Public store. Access MiniProfiler results" permission, for admins by default). See details here.
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.