Web API (official plugin)

1 year ago
Product/AdjustInventory EndPoint

The Message does not update. Any ideas ?

/Product/AdjustInventory/63?quantityToChange=1&message=Test%20Adjustt%20Inventory

Thank You
1 year ago
This is a bug in the AdjustInventory method code, we didn't pass the messinh parameter to the _productService.AdjustInventoryAsync call. We will fix this problem in the next release, but for now you can change the call to this method yourself by passing it the message parameter

[email protected] wrote:
Product/AdjustInventory EndPoint

The Message does not update. Any ideas ?

/Product/AdjustInventory/63?quantityToChange=1&message=Test%20Adjustt%20Inventory

Thank You
1 year ago
payment problem
The cart is empty
1 year ago
ahamdmnm82 wrote:
payment problem
The cart is empty

Please describe the issue in details
1 year ago
The last step of the sale process is not to end it, but to give the cart an empty one
1 year ago
ahamdmnm82 wrote:
The last step of the sale process is not to end it, but to give the cart an empty one

It works absolutely fine in our mobile app (absolutely the same way like in the default web version). Perhaps, you invoke some API methods with wrong parameters.
1 year ago
Is it possible to create my a minimal project in the nopcommerce solution and use nopCommerce library projects?
1 year ago
Is it possible to push an order directly to an external system through API and directly when the order is placed?
1 year ago
Hi Dan.

In our API, there are no methods for sending an order somewhere, you can receive an order through the api and then dispose of this data at your discretion.

Also, our API does not allow subscribing to events (for example, placing an order), but we do not see the need for this. I think it will be easier to write a plugin for nopCommerce itself that will send order data to an external system.

[email protected] wrote:
Is it possible to push an order directly to an external system through API and directly when the order is placed?
1 year ago
Sergei-k wrote:
I think it will be easier to write a plugin for nopCommerce itself that will send order data to an external system.

Hi Sergei,
I am trying to do exactly this, but the documentation is seriously lacking in some areas. Using this "send order to external API" question as an example, my understanding is that it would require creating an override for the "PlaceOrderAsync()" function. The documentation for creating an override says to use a "DependencyRegistrar", which would extend "IDependencyRegistrar" from the "Nop.Core.Infrastructure.DependencyManagement" file.
This file does not exist in the 4.60+ source code.
Please can this be added, and/or the documentation updated with accurate instructions?