Adding product filters (product specifications) on one page...

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
2 years ago
NC 4.40

I am making a non-commercial website for people to help them sell their property and find property owners.

I made kind of form for vendors to add products using jQuery. I just get values from new inputs and insert them to product creation form inputs.

So, now I need to be able to add product filters (product specifications) on one page without refreshing the page. And I need to do it without changing the source code, only using .cshtml files.

Need to show all available options (filters)...

It has to look like smth like this:

My budget is not so much for this. I think it must not be so hard if you have enough experience in nopCommerce and ASP.NET and C#

Thanks in advance.
2 years ago
Hello
I can help you
Please reach me via email [email protected]
OR skype: Cis.am4
BR
Hayden
2 years ago
Hello Zaf,

I have gone through your requirement.

Yes, we can definitely help you.

Check PM for the same.

Thanks
Jatin
2 years ago
hello

I can help you with your requirement please reach me over my mail [email protected]
so that we can discuss further in detail.

thanks
olivia
2 years ago
Hello
Greetings

I can assist you with your requirements regarding Adding product filters (product specifications) on-page.

Please give me a suitable time to discuss your requirements

Looking forward to hearing from you soon

Regards

Alan

Email- [email protected]
2 years ago
Hello Zaf,

we can definitely help you.
We have a certified developer.
Please Check PM for the same.

Thanks
Shivaay Soft
2 years ago
[email protected] wrote:
Hello Zaf,

we can definitely help you.
We have a certified developer.
Please Check PM for the same.

Thanks
Shivaay Soft

You are the most stupid guy in IT sphere, I have ever met.

I connected you twice for different requrements and you could not even understand any of them.

For this requirement I connected and for about an hour you could not understand what I need. Other developers understand clearly what I need, but you don't.

There are three things:
1. Whether you are so stupid and cannot understand what client needs.
2. Or you are just trying to confuse me to take time and then say how hard my requirement is and then make more money from me.
3. Or you just cannot do it, you know this and just cannot say it directly.

I have ordered about 7 plugins from different developer for nopCommerce for about more than 5000 USD and all done and all my needs were understandable.

Guys, my requirements in this post ARE NOT understandable?
2 years ago
Hello
Greetings

If this problem is not solved i am interested in this task.Please reach me via my email

Alan

Email- [email protected]
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.