Hi

I have scanned my websites with Arachni and got the Cross-Site Request Forgery issues on several pages(login and register pages), here is the description:

In the majority of today’s web applications, clients are required to submit forms which can perform sensitive operations.

An example of such a form being used would be when an administrator wishes to create a new user for the application.

In the simplest version of the form, the administrator would fill-in:

Name
Password
Role (level of access)
Continuing with this example, Cross Site Request Forgery (CSRF) would occur when the administrator is tricked into clicking on a link, which if logged into the application, would automatically submit the form without any further interaction.

Cyber-criminals will look for sites where sensitive functions are performed in this manner and then craft malicious requests that will be used against clients via a social engineering attack.

There are 3 things that are required for a CSRF attack to occur:

The form must perform some sort of sensitive action.
The victim (the administrator the example above) must have an active session.
Most importantly, all parameter values must be known or guessable.
Arachni discovered that all parameters within the form were known or predictable and therefore the form could be vulnerable to CSRF.

Manual verification may be required to check whether the submission will then perform a sensitive action, such as reset a password, modify user profiles, post content on a forum, etc.

The token is presenting and the post methods have   [PublicAntiForgery] attributes.

I wonder if someone has had  the same issue before and if you had, how have you fixed it?

Thank you!