Issue about self unpublishing entire product after purchased by customer

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
2 years ago
We have reported some issue about self unpublishing purchased products. Our local warehouse database synced in our website database with quantities and prices in manual mode.
In example we have 10 SSD Drive in our store (and in warehouse too), when customer purchasing only one SSD, entire Item of this SSD are Unpublished (Published checkbox are unchecked). After this nobody can buy this product. We must manually check to this product Published.
We are using nop version 4.40.4
Before 4.40.* we haven't that problem
2 years ago
RE: "Our local warehouse database synced in our website database with quantities and prices in manual mode."

Could it be that your "sync" is causing the problem?
2 years ago
I had the same issue with a few products, I had to change them to not to un publish at low stock.

Kenny
2 years ago
New York wrote:
RE: "Our local warehouse database synced in our website database with quantities and prices in manual mode."

Could it be that your "sync" is causing the problem?

Thank you for your reply, but when we manually synchronize once in day, we only get quantity and price from warehouse db to web db. After synchronization if some products quantity are 0  - that products will be unpublished, while low stock activity is set to unpublished in products settings.
2 years ago
Are you saying that you are OK unpublishing the product when the quantity goes to 0, but that the product seems to be unpublishing when your sync to Db sets the quantity to 10?

Check the product setting "Minimum stock qty".  That's the threshold for "Low stock activity".  (Although I don't think it will be triggered immediately when the DB get's the update - I think a subsequent Order needs to be placed for product so that the 'code' checks the condition for the action.)
2 years ago
New York wrote:
Are you saying that you are OK unpublishing the product when the quantity goes to 0, but that the product seems to be unpublishing when your sync to Db sets the quantity to 10?

Check the product setting "Minimum stock qty".  That's the threshold for "Low stock activity".  (Although I don't think it will be triggered immediately when the DB get's the update - I think a subsequent Order needs to be placed for product so that the 'code' checks the condition for the action.)

Here are our inventory configuration for all products

https://imgur.com/pLvyrMc
2 years ago
Hello there
We have found solution. In Settings/Allsettings --->catalogsettings.publishbackproductwhencancellingorders = was set to false. When we change to True this issue fixed.
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.