Can nopcommerce work with eshop cards?

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
2 years ago
Hi guys,

I'm a seller of eshop cards for example nintendo/xbox/steam eshop cards on a ecommerce platform.
I'm trying to create a site of my own and stop paying the fees for the platform and hopefully expand to more eshop cards.

I'm wondering can nopcommerce support the automated order delivery of the gift cards?
specially i have a egift card warehouse system I would like to link nopcommerce to that warehouse so
I can manage all my cards in one place.

I have been reviewing the documents but the gift card option in nopcommerce doesn't fit my purpose.

can anyone point me to the right place?
2 years ago
lanren wrote:
i have a egift card warehouse system I would like to link nopcommerce to that warehouse so I can manage all my cards in one place.

I don’t think there is any option available in the marketplace at the moment ?
Does the egift card system have an API ?
If so you need a custom plugin that will connect to the Api to get the details of the card so they can be integrated with an order to send to the customer.
Other than that it is easy for a developer to customise the system how ever is needed
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.