Implement more SEO features for homepage

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
2 years ago
Hello,
In the course of building our webshop I encountered the following issues related to SEO. Fixing these would improve the platform:
- Add a text element to the back-end that can then easily be featured on the home page (like at the very end or so) and is readable by search engines. The text element should be easy to edit in the back-end and allow multi-language content. It would contribute to better SEO in my opinion as the admin can add specific content about the webshop to the home page.
- Add the configuration of a specific SEO title and metadescription for the homepage ONLY to the back-end. It needs to support various languages. This would need some urgent fixing. I tried a plug-in but it could not do the job but this functionality should be included in the nop platform itself.

Looking forward to getting your thoughts on this.
Cornelia
2 years ago
Please check here, https://admin-demo.nopcommerce.com/Admin/Setting/GeneralCommon
nopCommerce already have it at some level, and you are right giving an option to add for more language will be much better.
2 years ago
Thanks for the suggestion. Already noted, see here.
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.