Conditional custom attributes

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
2 years ago
Is anyway to add conditional custom attributes? For example for Customer. I want to conditionally make them visible (user interaction by clicking a check box) on checkout billing section . Thanks.
2 years ago
Conditional attributes are available on product attributes and checkout attributes. For customer custom attributes you have to do code customization.
What do you mean by in the "checkout billing section"?  Customer attributes are on the customer account page.
2 years ago
I mean that the billing address fields are related to customer attributes. That causes problems if you have a variation of invoice types. Thanks
2 years ago
Address attribute on the checkout billing section does not provide the conditional attribute. You have to do customize into code or use any plugin that provides this type of functionality.
2 years ago
I added some jquery code (using <script asp-location="Footer">....</script>) in  _AddressAttributes.cshtml which handles custom Attributes. Works fine when the Form (checkouts Billing Section) is first loaded but if i have Form Validation errors ( after Continue) the jquery script not working any more. Any idea?
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.