Error "Method '<Clone>$' in type " on Start when loading some Plugins

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
2 years ago
Install the latest dotnet sdk
https://dotnet.microsoft.com/en-us/download/dotnet/thank-you/sdk-5.0.403-windows-x64-installer
See is it working
2 years ago
I had this same issue. I tried compiling and running Nop 4.4.4 on VS 2022. I was able to resolve it by completely deleting all bin and obj folders. And then running it from VS 2019. Also, I copied over a fresh copy of 4.4.4. I noticed VS 2022 tried to change some .csproj files. I also am running VS 2022 17.0.2 and VS 2019 16.11.7.

Thanks
-Cameron
2 years ago
I have removed vs2019 and now working only with 2022. So I don't want to go back to vs 2019 just to run nopcommerce.
2 years ago
Nop 4.50 (newest one coming out) is compiled in 2022
2 years ago
I am facing the same issue. Does anyone have a solution for this issue?
2 years ago
Yes. Nop and all plugins need compiled in VS2022. So any 3rd party plugins you have need to be compiled in VS2022
2 years ago
We have same issue only in vs code on Mac computer. Same project runs on VS 2019.
The problem dll's is wellknown third party is like Nop-Templates's Sevenspikes.... dlls
2 years ago
This helped me while I'm using VS2019:
when you open VS, don't click the .sln file within your local source folder, instead: open vs, choose open a project and then select your project .sln file outside your folder. (consider I'm using my personal git and cloned my project through it)
also don't remember to clean and rebuild you project before testing again.
2 years ago
MissingMethodException: Method not found: 'Nop.Web.Framework.Models.BasePagedListModel`1<!0> Nop.Web.Framework.Models.BasePagedListModel`1.<Clone>$()'.
Unknown location

on installing nop.sevenspike.core plugin
2 years ago
rajeshpackiam wrote:
MissingMethodException: Method not found: 'Nop.Web.Framework.Models.BasePagedListModel`1<!0> Nop.Web.Framework.Models.BasePagedListModel`1.<Clone>$()'.
Unknown location

on installing nop.sevenspike.core plugin

Need more details

1) What version of Nop
2) What version of sevenspike

I use nop-template plugins too. You have to be on 4.50 and use 4.50 plugins. You need to compile your nop 4.50 in Visual Studio 2022
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.