API call user limited?

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
2 years ago
Hi!

We have a third party (delivery) that is calling our NOP API to update the status of the order. Randomly they are getting a 403 error without changing anything. It seems to happen more often if it's busy. I was wondering if there is some kind of limit set for a user on how many API calls they can make, or a maximum connections per API? I've read something about SQL connection pool limit, but I'm unsure if that is related.

Thanks!
2 years ago
armandneedly wrote:
...calling our NOP API...

Not sure what you mean by "our NOP API". But if you're talking about the official Web API plugin, then there's no limit on a number of API calls.
2 years ago
Thanks for your reply. Yeah we are using a plugin for the API's. I just wanted to check if there was any limit on a particular user to the amount of times they can call that API in NOP. Else I'd have to check with our hosting company if they can find something.

The only thing we could think of is that the user is timed out sometimes for using too many connections.
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.