Cannot add Address in Billing Address part during checkout

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
2 years ago
Hi All,
I encountered a problem that is when my customer try to checkout and add new billing address during the checkout page, the address cannot be added.
Following error came up (cannot see error message at the back-end, these are the lines that I saw from the public store):
{update_section: {name: "billing",…}, wrong_billing_address: true}
update_section: {name: "billing",…}
wrong_billing_address: true

I tried several times myself, and used the correct address, it still did not work. I wonder if anyone faced the same issue and how do you solve it?
BTW, adding shipping address during checkout page is okay, only the billing address did not work.

Thank you!
2 years ago
1. which nopCommerce version are you using?
2. any custom development at checkout page?
2 years ago
Hi, Thank you for replying!
1. It is 4.40
2. I add a checkout attribute now, but this happens before I add the attribute
2 years ago
rk.menon wrote:
1. which nopCommerce version are you using?
2. any custom development at checkout page?

Hi Menon,
Thank you for replying!
1. It is 4.40
2. I add a checkout attribute now, but this happens before I add the attribute
2 years ago
Please check from nopCommerce demo
https://frontend.nopcommerce.com/
If face same error, check your billing address again is it correct or not
2 years ago
rk.menon wrote:
Please check from nopCommerce demo
https://frontend.nopcommerce.com/
If face same error, check your billing address again is it correct or not

Hi~
The address works in the demo page...but not in my domain.
Thank you!
2 years ago
ziyilai wrote:
... Following error came up (cannot see error message at the back-end, these are the lines that I saw from the public store):
wrong_billing_address: true...

Would you post a screen capture of above 'errors'?
Are you using a 3rd party (custom) Theme?
Are you using One-page-checkout?  If so, try switching to regular checkout to see if you can add address there.
2 years ago
New York wrote:
... Following error came up (cannot see error message at the back-end, these are the lines that I saw from the public store):

Are you using One-page-checkout?  If so, try switching to regular checkout to see if you can add address there.

Hi,
I just tried, it works in regular checkout-but regular checkout did not allow me to use pick up at store function---this there anyway to make pick up at store available in the regular check out page? (I checked "enable pick up at store" already)
Thank you!
2 years ago
ziyilai wrote:
Is there anyway to make pick up at store available in the regular check out page?

Untick "Ship to the same address" in the checkout
2 years ago
New York wrote:

Hi,
There's no error page or error message, just nothing happens after I filled in address and click continue.
I just tried, it works in regular checkout-but regular checkout did not allow me to use pick up at store function---this there anyway to make pick up at store available in the regular check out page? (I checked "enable pick up at store" already)
Thank you!
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.