nopCommerce 4.50 is released

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
1 year ago
@anthonycma]...can anybody recommend a developer for style customisation?...[/quote]
It's best to create a new topic for such a request in this forum
https://www.nopcommerce.com/en/boards/forum/21/commercial-help-wanted
1 year ago
NEW MINOR VERSION:

Dear community! We've released a new version - 4.50.3. This is a minor release that is fully compatible with the previous version (4.50.0-4.50.2). So all third-party plugins for 4.50 work for all minor versions (4.50.0-4.50.3).

It contains some refactoring and bug fixes. The full list of changes in the new version is available in release notes.

Please download the latest version here
1 year ago
Any plan to solve redis cache usage permanently? In today's world, it's tough to run a customer facing application on production without proper cache centralizing.
1 year ago
Hello!
We have 3 nopcommerce site. First site is build for soldier so under military network it can't connect to internet. Second site is build for everybody so under internet. Thrid site is build for sync above two sites under intranet with VPN.  The sync way is only file like json, xml, csv.
Can anybody let me know what is the best way to reach?
1 year ago
robert75424 wrote:
... The sync way is only file like json, xml, csv.
Can anybody let me know what is the best way to reach?

It's not clear what you mean by "sync".  What are you trying to do?  Please create a new topic, and explain in more detail.
1 year ago
NEW MINOR VERSION:

Dear community! We've released a new version - 4.50.4. This is a minor release that is fully compatible with the previous version (4.50.0-4.50.3). So all third-party plugins for 4.50 work for all minor versions (4.50.0-4.50.4).

It contains some refactoring and bug fixes. The full list of changes in the new version is available in release notes.

Please download the latest version here
1 year ago
Hi,
does this version of nopcommerce support Blazor and more precisely Blazor Server on .NET 6?
1 year ago
It does not 'use' Blazor. It's MVC.  

(Clarify "... support ...".  I believe Blazor components can be used in existing ASP.NET MVC applications.)
1 year ago
Congratulations nopCommerce team !! 😊
1 year ago
Hi, I am waiting for new version of NopCommerce (4.6). When expected?
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.