Image Attributes plugin needed

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
2 years ago
Some of our products have hundreds of fabric attributes.

Using the Image Square attribute is not an option as we would have to upload the images on each product and every time one fabric goes out of stock, we have to edit every single product with that attribute.

I need someone to help me build a 'fabric management' plugin.

Simple explanation:

1. I need a page in admin where I can upload fabric images to a new table in the db.
I need the option to show all images in a category and be able to delete images if they're out of stock.

2. When uploading, I need to label the image with one of 4 categories.

3. The function on the product page should be:

On page load, show a default attribute dropdown listing the 4 categories.
When selecting a category, a new dropdown (Textures, Solids etc) should be displayed where all the fabrics in that category are listed as thumbs.

The fabric image should be mapped to the product so it travels to checkout.

Two of the categories have price adjustments so that has to be taken into consideration.

PM me for a more detailed explanation and a demo example and to discuss payment.
2 years ago
you can check nopAdmin. it's a windows application for admin with robust facility.
https://www.nopadmin.com/
2 years ago
Hello Team,

I have gone through your requirement.

Yes, Definitely we can help you.

Please check PM for the same.

Thanks
Jatin
2 years ago
Hello,

I would like to know more in detail about the Image Attribute Plugin.
Please check your inbox to discuss further.
2 years ago
Hello

I can definitely help you with your requirement of  fabric management' plugin and other things.
Please check my PM.

Looking forward to your reply.

Best Regards,
Sofia
2 years ago
Hello,

Hope you are doing well!

I can help you with your requirement and i sent you PM please check.

Thanks,
Ron
2 years ago
rk.menon wrote:
you can check nopAdmin. it's a windows application for admin with robust facility.
https://www.nopadmin.com/

tk.menon

I've tried to contact them but they never replied. The plugin looks dead - hasn't been updated since 4.2
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.