Importing product images not working in v4.5?

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
2 years ago
Using v4.50  using the Excel file import process

In: Picture table  the SEOFilename values show.
In PictureBinary table  they all have 0x for the BinaryData.

I have used this before in prior versions of nopCommerce without a problem?
All the other fields load correctly.
I can load the product picture manually FYI.
2 years ago
This works fine for me when the PictureN path is valid - i.e. reachable from the host server.
If the path is not valid, then a PictureBinary record is created with the 0 byte.  (I don't recall if that is what happens in prior versions, as opposed to not creating any image at all.)
2 years ago
Yea, I realized I made a silly mistake when I made some code changes.  I pulled my head out just after I posted this.  Thanks, your answer was correct.
2 years ago
Even after I got it fixed it still only seems to load the first 1 to 3 pictures.  Not sure why? Perhaps it is a network timeout issue?  I had to manually load in hundreds of images ;^)
2 years ago
Hi, NopWoody. If you mean that the "first 1 to 3 pictures" per each product, so is the standard behavior. Basic product import functionality only supports uploading three images per product

NopWoody wrote:
Even after I got it fixed it still only seems to load the first 1 to 3 pictures.  Not sure why? Perhaps it is a network timeout issue?  I had to manually load in hundreds of images ;^)
2 years ago
It's "three images per product" per import.  You can do additional Imports, and it will add the additional pictures.  Be sure your products have a SKU and the SKU is in the import data.
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.