Is there a plugin that can use guest customer's email during checkout?

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
2 years ago
I am looking for a plugin that would help me use unregistered customer's emails as coupon codes basically. They could enter their emails somewhere like a coupon code or simply have the discount applied when using that email address, but it has to be the same address they use during checkout.

I have seen plenty of similar discount plugins with registered users, but I am not managing users at all. It has to apply to guests.

Also, is there a way to enter multiple coupon codes instead of creating a discount for each one?

I don't have much time, but there is a possibility that I will need to develop it (if it doesn't exist), anyone's got tips or ideas?

Thank you
2 years ago
Hello There,

I would like to be more in brief about your requirements.
Please check your inbox to discuss further.
2 years ago
I'm not aware of any plugin that does what you want.
In the past, there have been some discussions of generating discount codes - e.g.
https://www.nopcommerce.com/en/boards/topic/18705/suggestion-a-simple-way-to-generate-massive-and-personalized-discount-coupons/page/2

Do you have the list of emails in advance?

(P.S.  The topic you posted under, "Community Contributed Add-Ons", is not the right one for your  question.  When in doubt, just use General :)
2 years ago
That's a shame, I was hoping to find a pre-made solution.

And yes, I would like to put the email addresses in a list and tell those customers they can use their email address to get the discount. No registration.

Sorry, I guess I wasn't sure where to post.
2 years ago
If you know SQL, then that can be used to mass INSERT discount/coupon codes.
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.