Using tag <form> in an other tag <form>

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
1 year ago
Hi,

I'm working on a plugin in Nop version 4.20. I want to add a section at the bottom of the page /Admin/Order/Edit/{a number} in the widget zone AdminWidgetZones.OrderDetailsBlock.

Everything is fine until I place a tag <form> to create a custom form. When rendering, the <form> tag disapear completly from the DOM because there is already a <form> tag in a parent element (in the file Nop.Web/Areas/Admin/Order/Edit.cshtml). Surprisingly, all the children elements of my form are still in the DOM and are render.

Is there a way to disable this behavior?
1 year ago
Nested form is not valid html. For details https://stackoverflow.com/questions/555928/is-it-valid-to-have-a-html-form-inside-another-html-form
You can create a modal i think.
1 year ago
On the surface, it looks like a good idea, but the problem remains because the modal can only be injected in one of the two plugin slot, which are in the form of the page.
1 year ago
How about using Ajax to 'post' your data?

(Is your plugin for the 'marketplace', or just for one client of yours? If the latter, you can create your own widget zone outside of the form.)
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.