Force PICKUP FROM STORE to be ZERO. How?

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
1 year ago
NC 3.90

I need to force the PICKUP FROM STORE method to be ZERO in price.

Even if product has additional shipping fee...

How to do it?

Thanks.
1 year ago
There's a setting for it (see admin > "All Settings")
  shippingsettings.ignoreadditionalshippingchargeforpickupinstore

(It is True by default)
1 year ago
New York wrote:

(It is True by default)

I know this. This is not what I need.

My product has Additional Shipping Fee, this shows even if user selects PICKUP point. I want to get rid of that Additional Shipping Fee (in product) when PICKUP is selected.

For regular shipping method I want to show Additional Shipping Fee. Only for PICKUP point I want to make it ZERO if PickUp Point Fee is also Zero.

Do you know how to do this? Maybe somehow in CSHTML code?

Thank you.
1 year ago
(Actually, setting for  ignoreadditionalshippingchargeforpickupinstore is not in 3.90)

RE: "...My product has Additional Shipping Fee, this shows even if user selects PICKUP point...."
Shows where?  Included in the shipping charge, or showing specific amount - e.g. in cart?  (Did you customize?)
1 year ago
New York wrote:
RE: "...My product has Additional Shipping Fee, this shows even if user selects PICKUP point...."
Shows where?  Included in the shipping charge, or showing specific amount - e.g. in cart?  (Did you customize?)

Shows during checkout and in the cart.

Basically I need to get rid of PRODUCT ADDITIONAL SHIPPING CHARGE (IN PRODUCT), but not the Additional Shipping Fee for PICKUP POINT.

I never touched Source Code.
1 year ago
New York wrote:

(It is True by default)

Can you give me some code like this but for version 3.90?

https://www.nopcommerce.com/en/boards/topic/55027/v41-negate-additional-shipping-charges-when-local-pickup#212294
1 year ago
Do you have Visual Studio and can recompile the code?  If so, then you should be able to follow the GitHub commits referenced in that post to make similar changes.
1 year ago
New York wrote:
Do you have Visual Studio and can recompile the code?  If so, then you should be able to follow the GitHub commits referenced in that post to make similar changes.

No I don't have and I don't know how to do it through VS. And I wouldn't like to touch source code. Is it possible to do change just plugin files to accomplish this?

If you could help me, I would pay you some small bonus like 10$.

Also, there is a bug with PickUp point states, it shows pickup state incorrectly. Is it a bug of the whole system or only pickup plugin?
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.