Interaction with aspx.NET application and/or another Database

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
1 year ago
Are you looking in the Publish destination or the the Build destination (which is the 'runtime' folder when running in VS):
   \yoursourcecodefolder\Presentation\Nop.Web\Plugins\XXX.YYY

Did  you develop your plugin from scratch or copy an existing plugin as a starting point?  Read
  \Plugins\Nop.Plugin.Misc.Sendinblue\Notes.txt
     "... .csproj file ... and replace its content with the following one
1 year ago
New York wrote:

Did  you develop your plugin from scratch or copy an existing plugin as a starting point?  Read
  \Plugins\Nop.Plugin.Misc.Sendinblue\Notes.txt
     "... .csproj file ... and replace its content with the following one

Yes, I developed from scratch following tutorials and reused the csproj file above
New York wrote:

Are you looking in the Publish destination or the the Build destination (which is the 'runtime' folder when running in VS):
   \yoursourcecodefolder\Presentation\Nop.Web\Plugins\XXX.YYY

- when I look in the Publish destination - after installing my plugin only 1 dll is copied into bin (unlike sendinBlue)
- when I look into Build destination - as I said in my posts above - only 1 main dll is left, others are deleted
1 year ago
Ok, finally I managed to overcome the problem - in the beginning I installed my dlls as NuGet packages and this information was kept in plugin all the time until I removed completely Plugins in Nop.Web!
Thanks for hints and help - i feel rather confident to go on
1 year ago
I came up to Product specific actions and I wonder what is the correct/appropriate way to describe product deployment details:
Let's say I have got two products and for each of them there is a set of same attributes with different or same values which I want to store.
These attributes are managed only by Admin and they are needed when users buy these Products - consuming OrderPaidEvent I will get the ProductId, get all needed attributes and will call my dll to prepare environment for the Customer to use the paid Product.
So, what is the approriate way for storing these attributes?
- I would imagine a Config file for all Products (e.g. Product SKU might be used as section tag)
- I have also seen an example of StorePickUpPoint when a table is created to store information for each pickup point but to me it looks a bit heavy to implement
Any ideas?
1 year ago
polbotinka77 wrote:
...way to describe product deployment details...

Please post a new topic for this question.
(Then, consider using Product Specification Attributes ;)
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.