Leaving Reviews.

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
1 year ago
My customers cannot find where to leave reviews. Is the new versions doing this automatically?? I have 4.3 or is there a add on or plug in?? It would be great that when a customer loggs in all items that need reviews can be done then, like amazon, or when they look at their previous orders there is a ling there to each item that would let them leave a review for that item on the order page in there account settings. Let me know what I can do as google and other seo stuff wants to see reviews as do customers.

Thanks
1 year ago
Hello,

You mean you want you customer to add reviews on product that they purchased ?

If yes, They can simply go product detail page and click Add your review link.

Like go here https://demo.nopcommerce.com/apple-macbook-pro-13-inch

See the link.

Thanks,
Jatin
1 year ago
Make sure you have setting producteditorsettings.allowcustomerreviews set to True

(However, as Jatin points out, the review link is on the product page.  Customization would be required to show links on the Order page)
1 year ago
Yes, I do have those settings correct. I have just had customers that do not understand this. It just has to be easy for them or they will not leave reviews. This is why amazon and ebay are so successful at reviews, and google wants reviews for better seo, and today most people read reviews before a purchase. As a part of the new social ranking this is also important, so it just has to be easy for the consumer. I will probably have to have this built as a add on, but should be a part of the plateform. Just putting it out there.
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.