4.20 -> 4.40.4: OrderModel.HasOrderNoteAttachments vs .AddOrderNoteHasDownload ?

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
1 year ago
In 4.20, in Areas\Admin\Views\Orders\List.cshtml we had
```
gridModel.ColumnCollection.Add(new ColumnProperty(nameof(OrderModel.HasOrderNoteAttachments))
                            {
                                Title = "<i class=\"fa fa-paperclip\"></i>",
                                Width = "25",
                                Render = new RenderBoolean()
                            });
```
that displayed a red X or green checkmark if order notes had attachments or not. This is gone in 4.40.4, the closest I see is `public bool AddOrderNoteHasDownload { get; set; }` -- however, it is not a straight replacement since it doesn't actually show green checkmarks for orders whose notes have downloadable attachments.

Anybody knows what the semantics is for this new property? Do I now need to get a list of order notes somehow and check every one for  attachments or something? Or is there a different way to get to what I need (whether there is an attachment in order notes or not)?

TIA
1 year ago
I have checked 4.20 version,
there is no such field like HasOrderNoteAttachments in OrderModel.
But 4.20 version has a field AddOrderNoteHasDownload in OrderModel.
Assuming your mentioned field was some custom development.

That AddOrderNoteHasDownload field is used for adding order note.

dmaziuk wrote:
Anybody knows what the semantics is for this new property? Do I now need to get a list of order notes somehow and check every one for  attachments or something? Or is there a different way to get to what I need (whether there is an attachment in order notes or not)?

Yes, you need to get a list of order notes somehow and check every one for  attachments.
1 year ago
OK, thanks. I must have mixed them up when posting -- with two source tabs open in the same editor.

It's kind of annoying because `HasAttachments` was useful (to us) and now it's gone without any usable alternative that I can see.
1 year ago
dmaziuk wrote:
It's kind of annoying because `HasAttachments` was useful (to us) and now it's gone without any usable alternative that I can see.

Again, I have checked 4.20 version,
there is no such field like HasOrderNoteAttachments in OrderModel.
Assuming your mentioned field was some custom development.

So, nothing gone at 4.40 version!
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.