Plugin not showing in plugin list

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
1 year ago
After uploading the plugin from local plugin dashboard area its show 1 plugin uploaded. and after restarting/reloading list of plugins plugin not show in the plugin list dashboard area.
1 year ago
Is only the uploaded plugin is not showing or every plugin is disappeared from the list ?
If every plugin is disappeared you can check your system logs if any exception occurred.
Otherwise check for the plugin.json file is correctly deployed in the output directory and check if its contents are correct . For example check the FileName value is identical to the .dll file that is deployed , also check for the SupportedVersions if it's supports your nopCommerce version
1 year ago
plugin.json file does not show my installed  new plugin its show rest of the plugin. and also show my plugin detail in  "PluginNamesToInstall": [Payments.Paytm]

{
  "InstalledPluginNames": [
    "Obsolete field, using only for compatibility"
  ],
  "InstalledPlugins": [
    {
      "SystemName": "DiscountRequirement.MustBeAssignedToCustomerRole",
      "Version": "1.39"
    },
    {
      "SystemName": "Tax.FixedOrByCountryStateZip",
      "Version": "1.43"
    },
    {
      "SystemName": "Widgets.NivoSlider",
      "Version": "1.45"
    },
  ],
  "PluginNamesToUninstall": [],
  "PluginNamesToDelete": [],
  "PluginNamesToInstall": []
}

===================================================
and after removing "PluginNamesToInstall": [Payments.Paytm]  from there
and i am put this code in the plugin.json file

{
      "SystemName": "Payments.Paytm",
      "Version": "1.71"
    }

its start showing plugin in my plugin dashboard area but when i am click on plugin configure its not show its configuration setting. and also plugin thumbnail image not showing and its not working rest of the plugin working and showing in the admin panel.
1 year ago
I think it is getting error while plugin installation, For finding the exact error check system logs please and filter for errors.
1 year ago
ashu1928 wrote:
...  i am put this code in the plugin.json file
  {
      "SystemName": "Payments.Paytm",
      "Version": "1.71"
    }

Is that all you have in your plugin.json file?  Typically they look like this example:
{
  "Group": "Shipping rate computation",
  "FriendlyName": "ShipStation",
  "SystemName": "Shipping.ShipStation",
  "Version": "1.23",
  "SupportedVersions": [ "4.50" ],
  "Author": "nopCommerce team",
  "DisplayOrder": 1,
  "FileName": "Nop.Plugin.Shipping.ShipStation.dll",
  "Description": "This plugin offers shipping rates with ShipStation"
}

I think it is important to have
  "SupportedVersions": [ ...],
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.