Assigning product color by vendor

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
1 year ago
Hello, I am working on the development of a marketplace for legos. As an admin, I have introduced 80 different colors in the product color attribute.  Now, whenever any vendor creates a product in my marketplace, it shows available in all that 80 colors by default. Let's say, the vendor has the product in only 3 colors, he has to delete all other 77 colors one by one. Is there any solution where a vendor can delete all unavailable colors at once, or is there a way that whenever vendor creates product, it should not have any color by default and the vendor has to add colors he has available (like the reverse of what is happening right now).
1 year ago
out of the box not possible. if you introduce a new dropdown at product attribute Predefined values of limited to Vendors and filter by this when creating new product attribute color at product create/edit page that may be the parfact solution.
1 year ago
I got your point, i think that is most suitable, thank you
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.