Modify default url to page

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
1 year ago
Hi All,

I would like to be able to modify my main menu so that the default url to the standard content pages such that the page will open at a 'bookmark' ( defined as an 'id' ) on that page.
  eg. using the "Register" page :
This is the default code when a user clicks on 'Register' :
<li><a href="@Url.RouteUrl("Register", new { returnUrl })" class="ico-register">@T("Account.Register")</a></li>

I have added an id of 'Title' to the title on all of my pages, and would like to update the the code such that when the page is shown it immediately scrolls to this id ( like a hyperlink to a bookmark ).

Any and all thoughts are much appreciated.

b stensrud
1 year ago
brs wrote:
... when the page is shown it immediately scrolls to this id ( like a hyperlink to a bookmark ).

Maybe you can add JavaScript to the footer that onload can look for the id and scroll the page.

(\Presentation\Nop.Web\Views\Shared\Components\Footer\Default.cshtml)
1 year ago
good thought friend - was hoping to find a way to just modify the code that creates the actual URL - but I will give this a whack :) - many thanks
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.