create product tag with Web api

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
1 year ago
Hello, I am interested to create product tags with nopcommerce web API. There is a request of updating the existing product tag but no request to create a new one. I know that we can create new tags on the web through the product tag section when creating or updating a product. Can anyone kindly guide me on how to do that using web API.
1 year ago
This feature is currently not supported in the API. We will implement it in the next version of the plugin.
1 year ago
There is another way to add tags through the UpdateProductTags method. However, in this case, you must specify the product ID to which the tag will be attached. If the products are not yet loaded into the database, or for some reason you just want to store an array of tags, then you can do this by linking to a single service product - this is a kind of workaround.
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.