[Cross Sell / Bestsellers / Other places] Stop show out of stock products

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
1 year ago
Hi!
i don't found plugin, don't know how to do this, but. We start using cross selling and i see this function not support "don't show out of stock product". I think without "hide" out of stock products from cross selling - this function is useless. Nobody want show in cart not necessery products... There are no reason to show products in cart if Client can't order them.

I think in admin panel with cross sell you should add option:
- don't show out of stock products in "bestsellers data / cross sell / etc. etc" We should can decide about this. Now i found some plugins from NopTemplates (show newest / bestsellers products which using nopcommerce default data) / cross selling and all are useless... because show out of stock products. :/

Maybe somebody create custom / or maybe it's possible to fix by admin panel? if not, maybe this is something what Nopcommerce Team can add to nop out of the box.
1 year ago
I don't see any Setting for it.   I've not looked at the code code to see if there are any 'conditions'...
You could try setting this to false
catalogsettings.allowviewunpublishedproductpage

Otherwise, out of the box, you would probably have to set the Product to Unpublished.
1 year ago
Yes... there are options. Out of stock = unpublished. But for SEO it's wrong strategy... we are moving out of stock last by Foxnet  plugin and it's solve problem. But unfortunatelly it's not working with bestsellers / cross selling etc.
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.