User Login details and multi level user accounts

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
1 year ago
Hi All
I'm not a techo but here are some of my thoughts on the NOP system in relation to user accounts.
I have B2B and B2C customer base and there is a need to improve the Nop user management system to provide the following (keep in mind I sell building products)

It would be ideal for B2B to have a multi-user organization account with departments - with would involve a central account (a company with multiple users for login) this would also allow them to share points/ credit if any.
B2B line of credit option - this could be done with a product (not for display) that has to be paid off)
PO Purchase order is fine but it's not the same thing

Account merger function! is a must the key would be to select the primary account information and keep the  points or addresses to be delete later if so required.

One last thing is checkout should have a live "QUOTE ME" function that is parallel to the checkout with payment options to be completed later by the user accepting the quote so then the user can complete via the payment process through the checkout payment system.

If Someone wants to build this please quote me!!!
1 year ago
[email protected] wrote:
It would be ideal for B2B to have a multi-user organization account with departments

Thanks a lot for suggestions. After some consideration we've decided not to implement this functionality out of the box and leaving it for customization (work item)

[email protected] wrote:
One last thing is checkout should have a live "QUOTE ME" function...

It's already on our roadmap - https://github.com/nopSolutions/nopCommerce/issues/279
1 year ago
Hello,

This would be nice to have but nopCommerce is a generalized eCommerce platform focusing on primary common features which should be needful for all, not just any particular industry but using nopCommerce as a base project anyone can extend it as they need it.

We have developed such systems as you mentioned in the past for a few customers and we can certainly help you.

Best regards,
Atul Rungta
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.