nopCommerce integration with Accounting Software

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
1 year ago
hello,

I'm looking for an integration between nopCommerce and an Accounting Software with the respect of the following requirements:
- install nopC
- install adon (requested here)
and achieve connection with Accounting Software
- nopC receive Automatically the stock of every product from Accounting Software (real time or periodically)
- when a user create account on nopC show and place an order, this order to arrive in Accounting Software and from there to Delivery department for Packing, Invoicing and Shipping.

If someone is interested in taking this job, please provide me what information you require from Accounting Software side in order to achieve a successful integration.

Regards.
1 year ago
Hello,

I would like to assist you with your requirement.

Please reach me at Skype or Email.

Skype - cis.seth
Email - [email protected]

Thanks
Seth R
1 year ago
Pm sent
1 year ago
Xperience wrote:
hello,

I'm looking for an integration between nopCommerce and an Accounting Software with the respect of the following requirements:
- install nopC
- install adon (requested here)
and achieve connection with Accounting Software
- nopC receive Automatically the stock of every product from Accounting Software (real time or periodically)
- when a user create account on nopC show and place an order, this order to arrive in Accounting Software and from there to Delivery department for Packing, Invoicing and Shipping.

If someone is interested in taking this job, please provide me what information you require from Accounting Software side in order to achieve a successful integration.

Regards.

Hello ,
Hope you are doing well,

We would love to assist you as we have already integrated accounting plugins for our customer.
If you have a your own software , we would glad to assist you.
As we have good experience in it.

Please check PM.

Thanks
Jatin
1 year ago
I already send to [email protected] an email asking you to make a list of Questions for an Accounting Software producers in order to a successful integration.
For me .. recommendations are irrelevant. I have my own case, and I'm looking to see MY STORY going on not others. Please keep in touch with me over email to can move ahead.

Let's communicate over email. Mine: [email protected]
1 year ago
7 persons contact me.
I ask all of them "what information you would like from Accounting Software producers?"
6 not answering
the 1 person who put the question I ask "how nopC are ready to interact with other program?". Not got any answer yet.

"Commercial Help Wanted" .. does not look good at all if with money in hand and Final Desire Description  .. no one sit on the other side of the table for talking.
1 year ago
Hello Sir,

Our technical team is preparing the questionaries and sure will update you on the email soon.
Please allow us some time.

Best Regards,
Meenakshi
Email : [email protected]
TEL : +91-9909955948
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.