Different display of the attribute for the administration page and the product page.

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
1 year ago
I want the names "clothing size", "shoe size", "adult size", "children size" to be displayed on the page for creating and selecting attributes, but at the same time they would be displayed as "size" on the product page. Is it possible?
1 year ago
Let me tell you how I solved this problem for myself. On the create attributes page, we have two fields: Name and Description. In the first field, I write what I want to see in the administrative part, in the second, what I want to see on the product page. Then, using CSS, we hide the content of the first row on the product page. If you are not familiar with CSS, you can do the following. Install this module https://www.nopcommerce.com/en/quick-style-editor-css and in its window insert the line label.text-prompt { display: none;} or label.text-prompt {visibility: hidden; } See which option you like best. The only inconvenience is the location of the red asterisk when the attribute is required. If anyone knows how to place it at the end of the Description, I will say thanks. The asterisk can also be hidden using CSS, but I chose the first option and I have it located above the Description. Decided to leave it like that. This works with the default theme, maybe the CSS selectors will be different with other themes.
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.