nopCommerce 4.60 is released

1 year ago
Congratulations nopCommerce team :)

Thanks for y'll the hard work !
1 year ago
Many Congratulations nopCommerce team 👍
1 year ago
Congrats team.

Quick question though - What happened to the mobile app? GitHub had an issue open for 4.60 Milestone. I can not find it anywhere now.

Update: Found it here:

https://github.com/nopSolutions/nopCommerce/issues/2437

Looking forward for the release in two weeks.
1 year ago
Congratulation to the entire NopCommerce team.
1 year ago
NEW MINOR VERSION:

Dear community! We've released a new version - 4.60.1. This is a minor release that is fully compatible with the previous version (4.60.0). So all third-party plugins for 4.60 work for both versions (4.60.0 and 4.60.1).

It contains several bug fixes. The full list of changes in the new version is available in release notes.

Please download the new version here.
1 year ago
nopStation prepared a comprehensive breakdown of the new features present in nopCommerce 4.60 in the latest blog post.
https://www.nop-station.com/nop-v460-improvements-in-detail
1 year ago
Hi, looking for a plugin to fit for the latest version. I am offering customers filling a form and then generate it as a word or pdf with all the field contents. Have anyone seen such one?
1 year ago
anthonycma wrote:
Hi, looking for a plugin to fit for the latest version. I am offering customers filling a form and then generate it as a word or pdf with all the field contents. Have anyone seen such one?

I'm not aware of any such plugin, and searching the marketplace for 'pdf' does not find anything.

It's not clear what you want to do with the generated PDF.  (Download to customer?  Email to store owne?).   In any case, posting your question as a reply in this "News and Announcements" topic is not best.  If you want to further clarify your needs, etc., please post a new topic in the General Support forum, or if you are looking to have someone develop it for you, then post a request in the Commercial Help Wanted forum.
1 year ago
NEW MINOR VERSION:

Dear community! We've released a new version - 4.60.2. This is a minor release that is fully compatible with the previous version (4.60.0 and 4.60.1). So all third-party plugins for 4.60 work for all minor versions (4.60.0-4.60.2).

It contains several bug fixes. The full list of changes in the new version is available in release notes.

Please download the new version here.
1 year ago
Great! Thank you for latest fixes