Hiring Full-Time Software Engineers in India (remote)

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
1 year ago
US-based ecommerce retailer, operating dozens of nopCommerce stores is looking to fill multiple Software Engineering positions in India (remote).

Our stack:
- nopCommerce 4.20 (will be upgrading within the next year)
- AWS
- ElasticSearch
- Redis
- SQL Server
- JavaScript (React)

We're looking for full stack engineers ideally with prior nopCommerce experience (nice-to-have). Position is remote, however, office space is available in a few cities if preferred (Bengaluru, Mumbai, etc.).

Please reach out if you're interested.
1 year ago
[email protected] wrote:
US-based ecommerce retailer, operating dozens of nopCommerce stores is looking to fill multiple Software Engineering positions in India (remote).

Our stack:
- nopCommerce 4.20 (will be upgrading within the next year)
- AWS
- ElasticSearch
- Redis
- SQL Server
- JavaScript (React)

We're looking for full stack engineers ideally with prior nopCommerce experience (nice-to-have). Position is remote, however, office space is available in a few cities if preferred (Bengaluru, Mumbai, etc.).

Please reach out if you're interested.

Hello ,

We are having 40+ NopExpert team with great experience .
We can help you on this.
Please check PM for the same.

Thanks
Jatin
1 year ago
Hello,

I come across your requirement.

I would like to assist you, PM Sent please check.

Thanks
Seth R
1 year ago
Hi Christian,

Nice to meet you,

I have sent you a PM, please check once.

Looking forward to hearing from you soon,

Best Regards,
Meenakshi
+91-9909955948 | [email protected]
1 year ago
Hi,

We have certified NopCommerce Developers in our team. please share more information.  for more information please visit https://www.differenzsystem.com/nopcommerce
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.