SendInBlue Plugin v3.32 Nop Team

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
1 year ago
Hi, All,

I have been getting the following error each time a customer confirms an order, it looks like the system is trying to update an existing contact that does not exist in my SendInBlue contacts.

Any ideas?

Sendinblue error: Error calling UpdateContact: {"code":"document_not_found","message":"Contact does not exist"}.

sib_api_v3_sdk.Client.ApiException: Error calling UpdateContact: {"code":"document_not_found","message":"Contact does not exist"}
   at sib_api_v3_sdk.Api.ContactsApi.UpdateContactAsyncWithHttpInfo(String identifier, UpdateContact updateContact)
   at sib_api_v3_sdk.Api.ContactsApi.UpdateContactAsync(String identifier, UpdateContact updateContact)
   at Nop.Plugin.Misc.Sendinblue.Services.SendinblueManager.UpdateContactAfterCompletingOrderAsync(Order order)
1 year ago
phayes wrote:

it looks like the system is trying to update an existing contact that does not exist in my SendInBlue contacts.

It is.
So, what's your question?
1 year ago
Thank you for replying,

My question is can this error be prevented and is there a need to make a remote call to SendInBlue when a customer confirms a purchase?

To be this is a design flaw as the plugin is attempting to update a customer who is not in the list of contacts at SendInBlue.
1 year ago
We'll add the necessary changes to avoid errors in such cases, here is a work item for this.
1 year ago
Appreciated :-)
1 year ago
Can you confirm the latest GitHub repository is below and that I can modify this code as a personal hotfix?

https://github.com/nopSolutions/sendinblue-plugin-for-nopcommerce
1 year ago
Till 4.20 yes, and starting from 4.20 this plugin is out of the box.
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.